Friday, April 16, 2010

Jamaica!!!!


Michelle and I tavelled to Jamaica for our 10 YEAR Anniversary!!  Hard to believe.  We hadn't been away on a vacation like that since we've had kids.  We stayed at a Sandals All-Inclusive Resort.  No cell phone, no computer, it was great.


So the first night we are there they have a big beach party and Michelle wins the Raggae Dance contest up on stage (I am not allowed to post any video of the "Reggae Dance Queen").  The second night they had an awesome Steel Drum Band come and play.  The third night they had a couple's game like the "newlywed game" (thank goodness we did not participate).  The fourth night was the street jamboree and somehow we ended up modelling clothing for the crowd (I will not be posting any video of that).  The fifth night we called it in early to pack our stuff. 


During the week we did some snorkelling, sailing and kayaking.  We rode ATV's (Michelle's first time) which was very bumpy and the trip ended with cliff jumping (but not that high) into the ocean!





No comments: