The new baby was born last night at 6:35 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and measured 19 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are both doing just fine. Her name is Emma Michelle. Thank you to all who prayed for us!
So beautiful. Enjoy you guys!! Lots of love from snowy Chicagoland...I shoveled twice today and will have to go back out again later. Can't wait for warm weather. Missing you.
9 comments:
oh yay!!!! Congratulations -- she is adorable!!!!!
Congratulations!!
And what do I get for being the only one who guessed girl?
What a sweetie!!
Are you sure she's not a boy? At least you have to give me credit for being the closet in the day and weight.
Glad to hear you are all doing well and we can't wait to meet little Emma in person. Congratulations!
Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Love you all
Hannah
PS Len's reaction was "Poor Josh!" :)
PPS I meant closest not closet!!!!!
Hannah
Congrats!!! Have fun with ALL the girls Josh!! hehehe
So beautiful. Enjoy you guys!! Lots of love from snowy Chicagoland...I shoveled twice today and will have to go back out again later. Can't wait for warm weather. Missing you.
Congratulations! She's adorable. And she looks like Asia, doesn't she? Hope you're all doing great. Many hugs and kisses from Bo and Rikke, Denmark
congrats you guys!!!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment