Well, in case you haven't heard (or seen) already . . .
We will be having baby number three sometime in late February. Michelle is 18 weeks pregnant now. Should we find out if it's a boy or girl?? We are still undecided.
Spectacular news! Enjoyed viewing all the photos. Your girls are beautiful! I hope you are having a smooth pregnancy. All the best and God Bless! ~Andrea Gaines
I think we should place bets. Boy: 9 pounds...oh, wait wasn't that twin boys, Michelle. Disclaimer: People the "twin" part is a inside joke, sorry, no twins, well at least I hope not or I am dead meat. :) Love ya Michelle
9 comments:
Hey, that shirt looks familiar. :) You are looking cute Michelle!
I say you find out. Mostly just because I want to know. haha
Ditto Candy -- find out!!!!
Congratulations!!! We just had our first so we've got a lot of catching up to do.
Congrats!! Michelle, you look beautiful. We are actually due to have our first in less than a week now. It's such an exciting time. Miss you guys.
Spectacular news! Enjoyed viewing all the photos. Your girls are beautiful! I hope you are having a smooth pregnancy. All the best and God Bless! ~Andrea Gaines
You look great Michelle! We need to get together soon!
BTW, I think you should find out :)
So I'm going to agree with the majority and say "Find out!"
Michelle, you've always worn a bump well! :)
I think we should place bets. Boy: 9 pounds...oh, wait wasn't that twin boys, Michelle.
Disclaimer: People the "twin" part is a inside joke, sorry, no twins, well at least I hope not or I am dead meat. :) Love ya Michelle
Post a Comment