Sunday, June 22, 2008

Havana's First Dance Recital

Havana had her first dance recital this weekend! (she has been taking ballet and tap lessons)



Havana is the third fairy from the left in this first video. Keep in mind that I was trying to videotape while holding Asia in my lap. And I wasn't supposed to be videotaping anyway so I couldn't use the normal view finder. So you get what you get . . .


Havana is the third bunny rabbit from the left in this second video. I didn't catch it on video, but one of the bunnies at the other end lost her tail about halfway through.

This third video is the curtain call. Havana recognizes me in the crowd and runs off stage to tell Mommy . . .

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh -- she is so sweet!!! She did well! I'm not so sure Kelly would like being up in front of all those people! Great job Havana!
~Matt, Sarah, Kelly and Luke

Anonymous said...

Havana is so adorable. How fun to be in ballet!! Thanks for sharing.
the Domajnkos gang

Anonymous said...

Havana is sooooo cute! I'm so glad to hear all are going well with the four of you. We miss you guys a BUNCH!!! :P

-steve&peggy